31. May 2016
There are two main kinds of extended auto warranties. There are auto warranties that are bought through aftermarket auto warranty companies and there are auto warranties that are backed by a manufacturer.
An extended auto warranty that is bought through an aftermarket auto warranty company tends to be less expensive. Also, this kind of auto warranty tends to vary in both price and quality depending upon which company you buy from. This is why it is always important to do your research before making a purchase.
An extended auto warranty that is backed by the manufacturer generally includes a wide variety of repairs and services. Repairs performed on your vehicle are usually done in a dealership that is approved by the manufacturer. This means that you will not usually experience any issues when going to get them done.
No matter where you get your extended auto warranty company from, it is essential that you do research. Compare a variety of warranties for price and quality.
24. January 2016
Motorists rely on their vehicles to get them through their day. If the vehicle is not running properly and breaks down, it will make getting through their day much more difficult. Not only is it harder to get through the day, it hurts the wallet since repair costs can be pricey.
When their old car breaks down on them, often time, motorists will choose to purchase a new vehicle from the used car dealership. However, if you have poor credit or simply do not have enough money to purchase a vehicle, used car loans can help you pay for one. There are places that will provide you with a loan in order to purchase a used vehicle.
After you have purchased the used vehicle, it is smart to look into investing in used car warranties that can cover the cost of repairs and maintenance on your vehicle. If you are low on money, an auto warranty will allow you to feel at ease when you need to bring your vehicle into the shop for repairs and maintenance.
26. January 2015
Any car owner can have peace of mind when taking the car to the shop for repairs and maintenance when the car is covered by an auto warranty. Auto warranties cover the cost of repairs and maintenance on the car. Here are three things to be aware of about your auto warranty:
1. Thoroughly read through the warranty so that you are completely knowledgeable about how long the coverage lasts and what parts of the car are covered by it.
2. Know where the auto warranty is coming from. Is it coming from an aftermarket auto warranty company or a manufacturer? It is important know exactly who is handling your policy.
3. Know the terms of your warranty and make sure that you perform all required maintenance on your car. Auto warranties only remain valid if you get specific work done to your car. In addition, keep a record of all repairs and maintenance performed on your car in the event that you need to take care of a claim.
Auto warranties put your mind at ease when you bring it to the shop to have work done. If you want to get the most out of your auto warranty, it is essential to be knowledgeable about all of its details.
14. January 2015
Purchasing an auto warranty is a risk if you don’t know the rules and regulations of the warranty. It is wise for vehicle owners to think about hiring a professional car consultant who can help them through the sometimes-tricky process of buying an auto warranty. Buying an auto warranty without assistance poses a greater risk of purchasing a fraudulent warranty.
A fraudulent auto warranty is generally a warranty that offers a great variety of features and prices so well that it just too good to actually be true. However, the seller that is claiming that they provide this auto warranty won’t actually provide all of the services they are offering to the consumer. In the used car market, fraudulent warranties are common. This makes it important for consumers who are looking to buy used car warranties to be careful throughout the purchasing process.
Due to the circulation of fraudulent auto warranties, the US administration made a law that protects consumers that is called the used car warranty law. This law is also well known as the lemon law.
11. June 2014
Motorists have a tendency to obsess over their cars. They constantly wash and wax them to help them look shiny and new all of the time. Though we care so much for our cars, it is important not to pay for unnecessary car expenses. The following may include things that you are wasting money on:
1. Premium gasoline is not always necessary for every car. Regular gasoline is cheaper than premium and as long as it doesn’t cause engine knock, than you can use it in your tank. Octane grades serve the sole purpose of avoiding engine knock.
2. Car manufacturers generally suggest performing an oil change on your car every 5,000 to 7,000 miles, however, some motorists believe that you need to get one done every 3,000 miles. This really only is necessary if you are excessively hard on your car.
3. Motorists have a tendency to waste money on getting car repairs performed at a dealership. Independent shops will do a fine job and for a lower price. Having an auto warranty will help you keep your wallet in tact when bringing your car to the shop for repairs and maintenance.
It is important to be knowledgeable about where you can save money when it comes to your car. Don’t let others convince you to pay for unnecessary car expenses that are easily avoidable.
10. May 2014
There are many motorists who are making the change to hybrid cars. The main reasons for this are high gas prices and a desire to be kinder to the environment. There are many things that are important to know before making the decision about whether or not the switch to hybrid is the right choice for you.
1. Hybrid cars are healthier for the environment. The reason for this is that they run on much less gas, which reduces the amount of smog being put into the air. The reduction of smog can be almost 90%.
2. There are other useful features of hybrid cars as well. For example, they get better gas mileage. The mileage ranges anywhere between 50 and 60 miles per gallon of gas. Also, they don’t need to be plugged in like an electric car does since they will recharge as you drive them. In addition, they can be sold easier since they have a lower depreciation value. Lastly, by driving a hybrid you may be eligible for a tax rebate from the government.
3. Hybrid cars also produce less noise. When you bring it to a full stop, it will shut down and help you to save gas. This is even more beneficial for drivers who drive in stop-and-go traffic daily.
4. Hybrid cars have a tendency to be a bit more on the expensive side. However, this money does not go to waste since you save so much on gas and car maintenance. These things make the higher price tag worth it.
If you decide to make the change to a hybrid car, you should protect your investment by purchasing an auto warranty. This will help reduce the costs of repair and maintenance bills on the car.
17. April 2014
When consumers consider purchasing an auto warranty, they will usually look most closely at the price. Consumers always want to get the best deal possible when purchasing auto warranties. Price is definitely something important to consider, however, it is also important to know there are other factors that need to be considered when selecting the auto warranty that will be the final purchase.
When doing research about auto warranties and what will work best for you, it is important to be certain that you are purchasing ones that are of a high quality. Keep a couple things in mind while conducting your research:
1. Consider the price of the auto warranty to make sure that it is affordable for you. However, price should not be the deciding factor for your final purchase.
2. Do in depth research about the company that you are looking to make the purchase from. Always ask yourself the same questions: Is the company visible online? Is the company established? Is the company reputable? Also, make sure that the company is accredited with high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
13. April 2014
Any vehicle owner can feel at ease when bringing their car to the shop if they are covered by an auto warranty. Auto warranties cover repair and maintenance costs for your vehicles. Here are three things to be sure you know about an auto warranty:
1. Know where the auto warranty is coming from. Is it coming from a manufacturer or an aftermarket company? It is important to be aware of who is handling your policy.
2. Thoroughly read through the warranty so that you are aware of how long it will last and what coverage you are getting from it.
3. Be aware of and be sure to perform any and all required maintenance on your vehicle because warranties only remain valid if you get specific work done to your vehicle. Also, keep a record of all maintenance and repairs performed on your vehicle in the event that you ever need to handle a claim.
Auto warranties provide peace of mind when bringing your vehicle to your mechanic for repairs and maintenance. If you want to get the most out of your auto warranty, it is important to know all of its details.
8. April 2014
Buying an auto warranty can be risky if you are unaware of the rules and regulations of the warranty. It is smart for vehicle owners to consider hiring a professional car consultant who can assist them with the process of purchasing an auto warranty. If the vehicle owner purchases an auto warranty without any help, there is more of a risk for buying a warranty that is fraudulent.
A fraudulent auto warranty refers to a warranty that offers a very large variety of different features and is prices so well that it is too good to be true. However, the seller that is claiming to provide this auto warranty will not actually go through with providing all of the listed services. In the used vehicle market, you will often come across fraudulent auto warranties. This makes it absolutely essential for consumers who are looking into purchasing used car warranties to proceed with caution during the whole buying process.
As a result of the circulation of fraudulent auto warranties, the US administration created a law to protect consumers. It is called the used car warranty law, which is also commonly referred to as the lemon law.
22. March 2014
Generally people purchase an aftermarket auto warranty or an extended auto warranty for their vehicles when their factory warranty comes to an end. When you purchase an aftermarket auto warranty, your warranty provider covers the costs of repair and replacement of specific car parts. Here are some things you should remember when thinking about purchasing an aftermarket auto warranty:
An aftermarket auto warranty usually doesn’t cover the costs of repair and replacement of parts that break down due to wear and tear. An aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty will cover costs for repair and replacement of most parts in your vehicle, but usually this does not include tires, brakes, etc. that break down to wear and tear. However, there are companies that offer warranties that cover wear and tear parts as well. It is wise to buy a warranty that covers wear and tear parts even if this means that is more costly to purchase than a regular mechanical warranty. This is because almost 80% of your car’s repair costs are a result of wear and tear problems that arise. An auto warranty that covers wear and tear issues will help you save a lot of money, especially if your vehicle is older.