27. October 2017
Any car owner can feel at ease about bringing their car to the shop if they purchase a car warranty. Car warranties can lower the cost of maintenance and repairs performed on your car. Here are three things to know about car warranties:
First off, know where the warranty is coming from. Is it coming from an auto manufacturer or an aftermarket auto warranty company? Also, know who is handling your policy.
Second, be sure to completely read through the entire warranty. This way, you will be knowledgeable about what type of coverage you are receiving and how long the warranty will last.
Lastly, know what specific maintenance that you need to have done on your car because there are some car warranties that will only remain valid if this work is done on your car. Also, make sure that you keep all of your car’s maintenance records in the event that there is a claim.
Car warranties will allow you to have peace of mind each time your car goes into the shop for repairs and maintenance. However, it is important for you to know all of the details of your warranty if you want to get the most out of it.
26. October 2017
When most people research auto warranties, they mainly look at price. Everyone is looking to get the best rate possible on an auto warranty. However, though price may be important, it should not be the deciding factor when you make the final purchase.
When you look into buying a warranty, it is important to ensure that you buy one that is great quality. In order to get the most out of your auto warranty and to make a smart purchase, here are two very important things to take into consideration when you do your research:
First off, consider the price. Price is an important factor when you make any purchase. However, when it comes to warranties, it is important that price is not the only thing that you look at.
Secondly, make sure you research the company thoroughly. Is the company reputable? Is it an established company? Are they visible online? Are their contact details easily and prominently located? And lastly, is the company accredited and does it have a high rating with the Better Business Bureau?
31. May 2016
There are two main kinds of extended auto warranties. There are auto warranties that are bought through aftermarket auto warranty companies and there are auto warranties that are backed by a manufacturer.
An extended auto warranty that is bought through an aftermarket auto warranty company tends to be less expensive. Also, this kind of auto warranty tends to vary in both price and quality depending upon which company you buy from. This is why it is always important to do your research before making a purchase.
An extended auto warranty that is backed by the manufacturer generally includes a wide variety of repairs and services. Repairs performed on your vehicle are usually done in a dealership that is approved by the manufacturer. This means that you will not usually experience any issues when going to get them done.
No matter where you get your extended auto warranty company from, it is essential that you do research. Compare a variety of warranties for price and quality.
16. July 2014
Today, people rely heavily upon their cars to get through each day. If the car is not running smoothly, they are very susceptible to break downs. This makes getting through the day a more stressful task. In addition, the repairs to get the car running and back on the road again can be costly.
When a motorist’s old car breaks down completely, they will generally just think that they should buy another used car. If they do not have the proper funds for a new car or if they simply have poor credit, a used car loan may be a good option to help buy the car. There are places that will give car loans to motorists who have a need to purchase a used car.
After buying a car, it is a good idea to buy used car warranties that will cover the costs of maintenance and repairs to keep the car running smoothly and properly. If money is a struggle for you, an auto warranty will help to save your wallet each time the car goes to the mechanic.
24. June 2014
An auto warranty is a wise investment to make when buying a new car. New car warranties provide four kinds of coverage:
1. One kind of coverage that you can receive is basic, bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage. This kind of warranty provides coverage for all of the parts of the car from the front bumper to the back bumper.
2. Another kind of coverage that you can receive is a powertrain warranty. This covers the parts of the car that make it run. This includes parts like the drive axels, the engine, the driveshaft, and the transmission.
3. In addition, your auto warranty can cover corrosion and rust. This handles rust-through problems.
4. Lastly, you can get roadside assistance with your warranty. You may receive this service if you have a basic warranty that is active. It provides professional help when you are stranded on the side of the road due to a vehicular breakdown. It offers services such as flat tire assistance, lockout assistance, refueling assistance and towing.
To further familiarize yourself with the exact coverage provided for you by your auto warranty, read through the warranty booklet and owner’s manual. If you still don’t believe that you have all of the coverage that you need it is good to purchase an extended auto warranty for your car as well.
27. May 2014
A warranty is a guarantee made to the consumer by the seller for a product that is sold. When a warranty pertains to a car, it is a contract that will provide coverage for the cost of repair and replacement of specific parts of the car for a certain amount of time.
New car warranties offer a variety of benefits. When a consumer purchases a car from a manufacturer, they receive a guarantee that if there are problems such as mechanical failures or defects, the cost to replace or repair those parts will be covered by the warranty. There are two types of new car warranties. The powertrain warranty covers the parts of the car that make it run, while a bumper-to-bumper warranty covers the parts of the car from the back bumper to the front bumper.
New car warranties provide motorists with peace of mind when they get those daunting repair bills from their mechanic.
10. May 2014
There are many motorists who are making the change to hybrid cars. The main reasons for this are high gas prices and a desire to be kinder to the environment. There are many things that are important to know before making the decision about whether or not the switch to hybrid is the right choice for you.
1. Hybrid cars are healthier for the environment. The reason for this is that they run on much less gas, which reduces the amount of smog being put into the air. The reduction of smog can be almost 90%.
2. There are other useful features of hybrid cars as well. For example, they get better gas mileage. The mileage ranges anywhere between 50 and 60 miles per gallon of gas. Also, they don’t need to be plugged in like an electric car does since they will recharge as you drive them. In addition, they can be sold easier since they have a lower depreciation value. Lastly, by driving a hybrid you may be eligible for a tax rebate from the government.
3. Hybrid cars also produce less noise. When you bring it to a full stop, it will shut down and help you to save gas. This is even more beneficial for drivers who drive in stop-and-go traffic daily.
4. Hybrid cars have a tendency to be a bit more on the expensive side. However, this money does not go to waste since you save so much on gas and car maintenance. These things make the higher price tag worth it.
If you decide to make the change to a hybrid car, you should protect your investment by purchasing an auto warranty. This will help reduce the costs of repair and maintenance bills on the car.
26. April 2014
In modern society, people are very reliant upon their cars in order to get themselves through their daily lives. If their car is not running properly, they are more susceptible to breaking down. This will make getting through the day a much bigger challenge. Also, the repairs that are necessary to make the car run properly again cost a lot of money.
When a motorist’s old car breaks down, they tend to think that it is the best idea to just purchase another used car. If they do not have the necessary funds for a new car or have bad credit, a used car loan can be a great option to help make the purchase. There are places that will give car loans to motorists who want to purchase a used car.
After purchasing a car, it is smart to buy used car warranties that can take care of the costs of necessary maintenance and repairs to keep the car in the best shape possible. If money is a problem, an auto warranty will help you ease up on your wallet when you take your car to the shop.
17. April 2014
When consumers consider purchasing an auto warranty, they will usually look most closely at the price. Consumers always want to get the best deal possible when purchasing auto warranties. Price is definitely something important to consider, however, it is also important to know there are other factors that need to be considered when selecting the auto warranty that will be the final purchase.
When doing research about auto warranties and what will work best for you, it is important to be certain that you are purchasing ones that are of a high quality. Keep a couple things in mind while conducting your research:
1. Consider the price of the auto warranty to make sure that it is affordable for you. However, price should not be the deciding factor for your final purchase.
2. Do in depth research about the company that you are looking to make the purchase from. Always ask yourself the same questions: Is the company visible online? Is the company established? Is the company reputable? Also, make sure that the company is accredited with high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
13. April 2014
Any vehicle owner can feel at ease when bringing their car to the shop if they are covered by an auto warranty. Auto warranties cover repair and maintenance costs for your vehicles. Here are three things to be sure you know about an auto warranty:
1. Know where the auto warranty is coming from. Is it coming from a manufacturer or an aftermarket company? It is important to be aware of who is handling your policy.
2. Thoroughly read through the warranty so that you are aware of how long it will last and what coverage you are getting from it.
3. Be aware of and be sure to perform any and all required maintenance on your vehicle because warranties only remain valid if you get specific work done to your vehicle. Also, keep a record of all maintenance and repairs performed on your vehicle in the event that you ever need to handle a claim.
Auto warranties provide peace of mind when bringing your vehicle to your mechanic for repairs and maintenance. If you want to get the most out of your auto warranty, it is important to know all of its details.