3. March 2016
We are often questioned on why we don’t post any testimonials of our happy customers on our website. It is unfortunate, but it is become the practice of many companies, both reputable and not reputable, to either create their own testimonials or higher a public relations firm to do it for them. This is obviously a dishonest and poor way to run a business. We choose not to post testimonials, though we have many, as we simply will not fall into this group.
So how is a consumer supposed to know what companies are reputable and what companies are not? The last thing a customer wants to do is invest their hard-earned money in a warranty program that will simply not pay claims as they promise. The best way to protect yourself as a consumer is to make sure you follow the following guides…
• First, make sure the company you choose for your warranty coverage has been in business 10 years or more so they have shown experience successfully paying claims, not simply selling plans and collecting premiums.
• Second, make sure the plan you choose is directly underwritten by a US-based, A rated insurance carrier. Many “so-called” auto warranty companies are simply corporations or risk retention groups and have no financial or insurance backing. Having a directly underwritten plan means that if the warranty administrator ever fails to exist, your claims will automatically be paid by the insurance carrier and your coverage will be valid regardless.
• Third, you want to choose a company that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and perhaps more importantly has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
The bottom line is that as you research the different coverage available to you, do not only look at the items covered and the price of coverage, look at the tenure and reliability of the company you are purchasing from. Though we are not the only company in the auto warranty industry, we are one of the best. To obtain a quote visit our webpage.
22. July 2014
Usually, motorists will buy an aftermarket auto warranty or an extended auto warranty for their cars when the factory warranty terminates. When you buy an aftermarket auto warranty, your warranty provider provides coverage for replacement and repair of certain car parts. Here are some things to keep in mind when deciding to buy an aftermarket auto warranty:
An aftermarket auto warranty generally does not cover the costs of replacement and repair of parts that break down as a result of wear and tear. An aftermarket bumper-to-bumper warranty provides coverage for most parts in your car, generally with the exclusion of parts such as brakes, tires, and other wear and tear parts. It is smart to invest in a warranty that can cover wear and tear parts in addition to other parts because about eighty percent of your car’s repair costs are a result of wear and tear issues. An auto warranty that covers wear and tear problems will save you money, especially for older cars.
8. July 2014
The transmission is an essential part in your car. It is also one of the most costly parts to replace or repair. If you have owned your car for a long period of time, it is a possibility that you will eventually need to replace or repair the transmission. Here are some telltale signs that your transmission needs replacement:
The first sign is that your car is leaking transmission fluid. Check under your car while it is parked. Look for fluid pools that have a reddish color. After, check to see if there is any metal in the fluid. If there is, it is important to replace the transmission since broken metal is a sign that the transmission is worn down.
In addition, inspect the fluid levels in your car’s transmission. If you have low levels, this may be an indication that your transmission is burning too much fluid or that it is overheating.
Also, if there is a rough transition between gears when driving, this is an indication that your transmission needs replacement. It may take longer to switch between gears or the gears may slip. This will reduce the acceleration in your car.
Transmission replacements can be costly. Therefore, it is smart to look into an aftermarket auto warranty company that you can buy an extended auto warranty from. The auto warranty will help reduce the costs of your repair bills. Lastly, be sure that you purchase an auto warranty that provides the proper amount of coverage for your car.
24. June 2014
An auto warranty is a wise investment to make when buying a new car. New car warranties provide four kinds of coverage:
1. One kind of coverage that you can receive is basic, bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage. This kind of warranty provides coverage for all of the parts of the car from the front bumper to the back bumper.
2. Another kind of coverage that you can receive is a powertrain warranty. This covers the parts of the car that make it run. This includes parts like the drive axels, the engine, the driveshaft, and the transmission.
3. In addition, your auto warranty can cover corrosion and rust. This handles rust-through problems.
4. Lastly, you can get roadside assistance with your warranty. You may receive this service if you have a basic warranty that is active. It provides professional help when you are stranded on the side of the road due to a vehicular breakdown. It offers services such as flat tire assistance, lockout assistance, refueling assistance and towing.
To further familiarize yourself with the exact coverage provided for you by your auto warranty, read through the warranty booklet and owner’s manual. If you still don’t believe that you have all of the coverage that you need it is good to purchase an extended auto warranty for your car as well.